Benefits of Cloud Phone Systems
About 75% of businesses globally have shifted to some kind of cloud based service or platform. Business analysts have predicted that the worldwide market for cloud services will reach a value of about $158.8 billion this year. Cloud phone system benefits cover businesses of all sizes, from startups to large global companies. Many offer advanced unified communication features that businesses need to succeed, in the fast paced business environment of today. In the past, businesses had to rely on the use of physical and on-site equipment, for phone systems and applications. Now, with the increasing shift to the cloud, these systems and applications can be stored safely in off-site data centers.
1. Cloud Phone Systems Cost Less
2. Cloud Based Phone Systems Offer Rich Features
3. Cloud Business Phone Systems Are Flexible
4. Cloud Based Services Are Easily Scaled
Infographic: Key Cloud Phone Service Benefits
5. Cloud Telephony: Mobility Apps & Remote Work
6. Disaster Recovery With A Cloud Telephony System
7. Cloud Phone Service Expands Uniformity
8. A Cloud Phone System Benefits IT Teams
9. Improved Information Security
10. Decreased Time To Value
Considering A Cloud Phone System?
Not sure if cloud phones are right for you? Below, 5 more reasons why today’s businesses are opting for the convenience, versatility and cost-effectiveness of cloud phone systems.